Can I cancel my Finnair flight?
Do you have a flight with Finnair that you simply can not use? Plans change, we know. We help many travellers such as you recover money from their non-refundable flights per annum .
Can I cancel my Finnair flight and obtain a refund?
If you made your reservation seven days or more before the flight's scheduled time of departure Finnair Cancel Booking within 24 hours without a refund fee.
- If you bought Finnair Cancellation Cover, this enables you to cancel your flight and apply for a refund just in case you can't travel thanks to sudden sickness or accident to you or an in depth loved one.
- Cancellation Cover applies to the first flight fare and any additional travel extras provided by Finnair for those passengers that aren't ready to travel. If the sickness or accident occurs after the departure flight, the Cancellation Cover covers the worth of the return flight or the equivalent amount of the entire flight fare.
- The imperative nature of the cancellation is usually assessed supporting medical reasons. Please note that you simply must provide a legitimate medical certificate alongside the refund form.
Most of the unused taxes and costs are refundable, but there are some exceptions:
- Refund fee is ￡40
- Service fees and mastercard fees aren't refundable.
- Insurance and Fuel Fee isn't refunded if you've chosen a ticket type that's non-refundable.
- You can claim a refund of a ticket issued by Finnair by filling in the refund form. If you bought the flight ticket from another airline or from an agent , please contact them for the refund.
- If you've already used your flight ticket or travel extra but you would like to receive a refund thanks to a delayed flight, for instance, fill out this type .
- If you've purchased a Finnair Cancellation Cover and you would like to use it for a refund, please fill out the Finnair Cancellation Cover refund form .
- You must cancel your reservation before applying for a refund. you'll cancel your reservation here or through Finnair Customer care.
- The refundable amount depends on your ticket type. If you're entitled to a refund, it'll be calculated consistent with Finnair’s fare rules. If you would like to understand the precise amount before cancelling the ticket, please contact Finnair Customer care.